I don't really think cheese needs me to "talk it up" much. I mean, it's cheese. It's delicious pretty much no matter what you do to it. So there's that.
But I will say this: I have learned that my new favorite thing to dip into it (strangely enough) is apples. If you haven't tried it, you definitely should. Seemed a little strange to me at first, but it is a delightful combination! And if you serve this cheese with apples, sausage, and veggies as dippers, it can pretty quickly become a complete simple meal.
1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
1 small onion, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 Tablespoon coconut flour
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup milk
8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar
8 oz. shredded Swiss
2 oz. crumbled Blue Cheese
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon Tony Chachere's seasoning
1. Melt butter in medium sauce pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and saute until vegetables become tender and fragrant.
2. Add flour and stir for about 2 minutes, until no longer grainy.
3. Add milk and stir until mixture becomes well combined and slightly thickened.
4. Reduce heat to low, and add all other ingredients, stirring often until melted and creamy.
5. Serve with your favorite dippers. We used apples, grilled sausage, celery, and mushrooms this time, but the possibilities are endless!