10. Skirt steak. It's hard to find, but worth the search. The only real fajita meat.
9. I changed Siri's voice on my phone to an Australian dude, so now it makes me giggle every time I use it.
8. A new resource to help feed my obsession:
7. Watching The X-Files again. The first episode of this new series was rough, but the last couple have been pretty similar to the way I remember it. Still ridiculous. But also entertaining. ;-)
6. This little dude. He's a Jerdon's tree frog thought to be extinct for almost 150 years. (Last recorded alive and well in 1870 until just a few years ago.) I'm glad he's not extinct. Isn't he CUTE?
5. Every time Macy finishes a book she likes, she brings it to me and wants me to read it too. I love that.
4. Broncos win the Super Bowl! Wouldn't have been my very first choice, but I do have a ton of respect for Peyton Manning and the way he conducts himself. I hope he'll retire on this high note.
3. Tree shadows. I LOVE tree shadows.
2. Celebrating 14 years of my niece Anna this week, Macy's lifelong BFF. Love you, Anna!
1. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth... For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. --John 1:14 & 16