10. The electric foot warmer Jared got me for Christmas last year. Knowing that we were moving soon, I left it in the box and went ahead and packed it up. So it's brand new for me this winter, and my pretty much ALWAYS cold feet are loving it!
9. This crazy little wild woman flower that feels a little bit like my soul sister. ;-)
8. This tree. I mean, right? I don't feel like I need to say anything else.
7. Patriots are 8-0!!!!! (Sorry to my new KC friends... Not really, though.)
6. How to Cook Everything. Some of the best chefs in the world say this is the only cookbook you need. And I intend to read every word and try every recipe at least twice. :-D So fun!
5. Fun little discoveries in nature. See the heart? :-)
4. Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. We were there a couple weeks past peak, but it was still absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to go back during the most colorful days of fall.
3. Health insurance. For a little over 5 years, we didn't really have any. So imagine my surprise (and delight!) when I picked up a prescription last week to the sound of, "Oh, there's no charge!" Not mad. Not mad at all.
2. The amazing people at Lancaster Bible College. Jared has been speaking at chapel services for them for 4 years now, and they already tentatively invited us to come back next year. We have developed such sweet friendships there, and the Gospel culture on campus is so special. It's already on Macy's short list of schools to visit in the next couple years. ;-)
1. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4. The Gospel. Of FIRST importance. Not a side note. Not the thing you get to if you have time. Not something you graduate from and then move on. Of FIRST importance. Always.