10. Tiny shadows. They make me happy.
9. LOTS of back porch swing/hammock weather lately. Perfect temperatures. Breezy. Lovely.
8. We bought tickets for Grace and I to attend a huge Lego Expo here in Kansas City next month. I think I might be more excited than she is. ;-)
7. Handwritten letters.
6. Macy attended her first prom last weekend. She and her friends were all so beautiful!
5. I planted a PEACH TREE! I'm so excited!
4. And also blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, hula berries, lots of veggies, and tons of herbs! I cannot wait to start enjoying the deliciousness!
3. Jared's very first published book is now in its second printing.
2. Macy has this hanging right above her keyboard, and I love it so much!
1. Celebrating my big sister's 29th birthday yesterday! (Just don't worry yourself about how many years in a row she has turned 29. It's really none of your business. ;-) ) VickVick is THE BEST! She very literally saved my life when I was 10 years old and has been taking care of me in a million other ways ever since. PLUS she makes me giggle every single time we're together, and she's one of my favorite people with whom to engage in various shenanigans. Love you so much, Vick!