10. Chicken salad made with rotisserie chicken and grapes. YUM!
9. One of Macy's friends showed up wearing this the other night, and I'm ashamed to admit how strongly I considered stealing it. ;-) I LOVE this thing!
8. Instagram FINALLY updated their app to switch easily between accounts. Probably seems like a silly thing to be excited about, but it really does save a lot of time.
7. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I just finished Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis for the first time. Surely I should have read this long before now (and probably several times by now), but I'm glad I finally read it. So good.
6. Enormous fish tanks with fish (and other creatures) of every size, shape and color inside. I could sit and stare for hours.
5. It's supposed to be 70 DEGREES here tomorrow! I predict a long walk around the lake if that really happens.
4. Watching sign language. I find it so beautiful and mesmerizing.
3. Jared got me Christopher Elbow chocolates for Valentine's Day! They're almost too pretty to eat. Wait. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Who am I kidding? There's no such thing. (Especially since they're even more delicious than beautiful if you can believe that.)
2. I told Jared I wanted a (real) red panda for my birthday. He got me this for Valentine's Day instead. I guess that's close enough. ;-)
1. There shall be no wall of separation in heaven to keep the saints asunder, nor shall they be hindered from the full and complete enjoyment of each other's love by distance of habitation; for they shall all be together, as one family, in their heavenly Father's house. --Jonathan Edwards
As someone who has loved ones that I miss dearly scattered all over the world, to think about this is so comforting.