10. Freshly painted toenails. Especially when they're blue, green, or silver.
9. The weirdly satisfying exercise of watching a huge pile of dirty laundry become a neatly stacked (or hung), freshly scented array of options for tomorrow morning.
8. Roasted garlic. Amen.
7. Our current weather forecast. I'm not mad about this at all.
6. Coconut oil. For cooking. For baking. For your skin. For your hair. For your pets. Just get a jar for every room in your house. It pretty much does everything you'll ever need in life.
5. The crazy amazing sunset we got to witness from Grace's bedroom window the other night. It was so vivid and colorful, it looked fake--like stained glass.
4. Spending Sunday morning with Kansas Mission Church, some of the kindest and most welcoming people I've ever met. (And they have beautiful stained glass.)
3. Ginormous willow trees. There is something so sweet and gentle and inviting about them. And a little bit whimsical. Kinda like the Granddad of trees.
2. A family outing to Grinter Farm in Lawrence, KS on Sunday. Acres and acres of massive sunflowers. Just gorgeous!
1. A Savior who loves, saves, lavishes, rescues, redeems, protects, adores. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. So thankful.