10. My salad spinner. I would very much like to hug whoever invented this thing. So much easier (and more effective) than washing and drying lettuce by hand.
9. Natural, local honey. Liquid gold.
8. Cinnamon vanilla nut coffee. Makes me feel all warm and cozy inside.
7. Shout wipes. Man, do they come in handy sometimes!
6. Gift cards. I mean, who doesn't love a little "free shopping"?
5. Getting to watch entire life cycles of God's little creatures. These are two of my favorites that happened right in our back yard. So beautiful and fascinating!
4. Tangled. I love that movie. Especially the lantern scene. I wanna re-enact that really bad.
3. Water balloons. Easily one of the most fun things in the history of ever, especially on a hot summer day.
2. Salmon spinach salad with strawberries and feta. Glory.
1. Psalm 119:133: "Keep steady [their] steps according to your promise, and let no iniquity get dominion over [them]. " The constant cry of my heart for my daughters.