10. Cinnamon. Did you know a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon has just as many antioxidants as a 1/2 cup of blueberries? Sprinkle that magic dust on everything!
9. The word "splendid." It's quite splendid, don't you think? I challenge you to incorporate it into at least one conversation a week and see how people respond. :-D
8. Christopher Elbow chocolates. How gorgeous are these? Almost too pretty to eat. Almost. Ok, actually not even close. It didn't even occur to me to not eat these. Who am I kidding? (But they really are pretty.)
7. VRBO. Lots of good deals to be found using this service. You have to do a little research, but it has always been worth it in my experience.
6. Crock pots. Seriously brilliant invention. Especially on crazy hot days when you'd really rather not turn the oven on at all.
5. Strawberries. If I could afford to serve them with every single meal, I totally would.
4. Olive and red pepper tapenade. Also worthy to be served at every single meal. Tangy and delicious!
3. When it's so windy outside you can barely stay on your feet. It's a great excuse to have wild woman hair all day and not care.
2. The song Carried to the Table by Leeland. It's actually pretty old, but it still slays me every time I hear it.
1. The Jesus Storybook Bible. It might be the best kids book ever written, but I would even argue that it isn't just for kids. Read it and weep at Christ's love for you. You won't be able to help yourself.