10. Suave Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner. Smells just like an Aveda spa for the bargain price of $1.29/bottle. Score!
9. Quiet. It's very underrated.
8. The $1 bins at Michael's where you can stock up on note cards and journals without wrecking your budget.
7. Spotting constellations in the dark, starry skies of rural living.
6. People with integrity.
5. Gigantic flowy willow trees. Particularly on a breezy day.
4. Full moons. Gorgeous, majestic, mysterious and a little spooky all at the same time.
3. Iron Chef America. (Yes, I'm a nerd like that.)
2. Chocolate Velvet coffee. Or as I like to call it, Happiness in a Cup.
1. Hebrews 1:3a-- "He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power."